About the Foundation
Beit Lehi Foundation, Inc. is a non profit corporation organized under the laws of the State of Utah exempt from Federal income tax under section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions to the Foundation are deductible under section 170 of the Code.
Beit Lehi Foundation Board
- Alan D. Rudd, LLB, Chairman
- Gary L. Rudd
- Douglas E. Witt
Members of the Board
- Glenn Kimber
- Michael Lacey, Senior Vice President, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
- Patrick E Lamb, Director, Real Industry, Inc.
- Jerry Christensen,
- Elder Hartman Rector, Jr. (Emeritius)
- Dr. Alexander T. Stecker, Utah Valley University
- Darin Taylor, Utah Valley University
- President: Alan D. Rudd
- Vice President: Gary L. Rudd
- Chief Financial Officer: Gary L. Rudd
- Secretary: Douglas E. Witt
- 7792 Pheasant Wood Drive
- Cottonwood Heights, UT 84093
- Telephone: 801-942-1910
- Facsimile: 801-733-0277
- Email: email@example.com
The foundation's forms 1023 and 990PF are available for inspection at the foundation's office during normal business hours by appointment.